How to buy the special offer
You just need to select a trip within the selected dates and the system will automatically apply the "2x1" promotional rate and kids under 12 will be free or charge.
Conditions of this offer
- "2x1" promotional rate is from US$ 230.
- "2x1" promotion applies to the adult fare on 'One way' and "Round trip" trips: Puerto Varas - Bariloche or Bariloche - Puerto Varas.
- Children up to 11 years with 11 months travel free.
- Valid for travel from July 1 to August 31, 2019
- Valid purchase period from April 22 to May 06, 2019
- Subject to availability.
- Does not apply to cyclists.
- Available places: 200
- Does not include accommodation, food, ecotourism activities, or entrance to the National Park (approx. US$3 pp).
Description of the trip
A unique tour that sails through The Andes Mountains, across three beautiful lakes, connected by four overland legs, from San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina to Puerto Varas in Chile, or vice versa. A journey that can be enjoyed every single day of the year, revealing mountainous landscapes of great beauty that are located in the most colorful area of the Patagonia. It takes just one day to travel from one country to the other, but the option exists of extending the trip to two days or more, staying in Puella and/or Puerto Blast at the half-way mark.
|Duration||112 miles in 11 hours (sujeto a cambio según cantidad de pasajeros y condiciones climáticas)|
|Lodging||Opcional alojar en Peulla (CHILE) o en Puerto Blest (ARGENTINA)|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish, Portuguese|
Special offer 2xUS$330 applies only to One Way trips. You can check out itinerary options here:ONE WAY trips from Argentina ONE WAY trips from Chile