How to buy the special offer
You just need to select a trip within the selected dates and the system will automatically apply the promotional rate.
Conditions of this offer
- "Free return" promotion applies on "Round trip": Puerto Varas - Bariloche or Bariloche - Puerto Varas.
- Valid for travel from july 23 to december 31, 2019..
- Valid purchase period from July 22 to July 28, 2019..
- Subject to availability.
- Not applicable for cyclists.
- Available places: 300
- Does not include accommodation, food, ecotourism activities, or entrance to the National Park (approx US$3 pp).
Description of the trip
A unique tour that sails through The Andes Mountains, across three beautiful lakes, connected by four overland legs, from San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina to Puerto Varas in Chile, or vice versa. A journey that can be enjoyed every single day of the year, revealing mountainous landscapes of great beauty that are located in the most colorful area of the Patagonia. It takes just one day to travel from one country to the other, but the option exists of extending the trip to two days or more, staying in Puella and/or Puerto Blast at the half-way mark.
|Duration||112 miles in 11 hours (sujeto a cambio según cantidad de pasajeros y condiciones climáticas)|
|Lodging||Opcional alojar en Peulla (CHILE) o en Puerto Blest (ARGENTINA)|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish, Portuguese|