How to buy the special offer
You just need to select a trip within the selected dates and the system will automatically apply the US$170 promotional rate and kids under 12 will be free or charge.
Conditions of this offer
- Easter Week promotional rate is US$ 170 per stretch.
- Applies to the adult fare on 'One way' trips: Puerto Varas-Bariloche or Bariloche-Puerto Varas.
- Children up to 11 years with 11 months travel free.
- Valid to travel between between April 13 and 21, 2019.
- Valid purchase period from February 27 to March 18, 2019.
- Subject to availability.
- Does not apply to cyclists.
- Not combinable with other promotions or benefits.
- Available places: 200
- Does not include accommodation, food, ecotourism activities, or entrance to the National Park (approx 3US$ pp).
Description of the trip
A unique tour that sails through The Andes Mountains, across three beautiful lakes, connected by four overland legs, from San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina to Puerto Varas in Chile, or vice versa. A journey that can be enjoyed every single day of the year, revealing mountainous landscapes of great beauty that are located in the most colorful area of the Patagonia. It takes just one day to travel from one country to the other, but the option exists of extending the trip to two days or more, staying in Puella and/or Puerto Blast at the half-way mark.
|Duration||112 miles in 11 hours|
|Lodging||Optional overnight stay at Peulla (CHILE) or Puerto Blest (ARGENTINA)|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish, Portuguese|
You can check out itinerary options here:ONE WAY trips from Argentina ONE WAY trips from Chile